About the school
Burhani secondary school started in January 2016. It is a co-education and a day school. There are four classes ranging from form one to form four with one stream per class. We are instilling the skills in students to be the
best in discipline and education. As we expand we expect to have two streams per class.
The school has a highly qualified and competent team of teachers who provide the best academic excellence. We provide the best education to students through participatory and interactive methods.
Each student is valued as a unique individual, and we work to ensure that all relationships in the school are based on mutual respect. The highest standards of behavior are expected, founded on personal responsibility, self-discipline
and a genuine concern and compassion for others.
Why choose us:
- Academic: Being a leading school in provision of Nursery, Primary and Secondary school education in Tanzania. It is one of the top performing schools in the National Examination Council, SFNA, PSLE and FTNA
- Hiring: We recruit and hire self-motivated, success-oriented, and hardworking teachers and non-academic staff.
- Being a profitable organization allows us the freedom of taking advantage of other opportunities as they become available.
- Discipline and team work: Promotes self-respect and team work, flow of communication, and suggestions from all partners.
- Burhani differs from other schools in three important aspects, Academic excellence, discipline and availability of various sports clubs.
- The school ensures that it creates an environment where leading teachers wish to stay. Staff are attracted through the school’s investment in Professional Development and caring.
- The national curriculum forms a key part of the school's curriculum with the additional advantage of specialist lead teachers.
- We provide high level of security and caring environment.
- Sports and culture: Sports talents and cultural development is our key towards student fitness and multicultural people.